Learn how to change the amount of space the Offline Files service is allowed to use when saving temporary files.
Limit Offline Files’ Temporary Files Allowed Space
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Sync Center in the Control Panel.
Note: If Sync Center is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Manage offline files in the left column of the Sync Center window.
- Click the Disk Usage tab in the Offline Files window.
- Click Change Limits in the Disk Usage tab of the Offline Files window.
- Move the bar under Maximum amount of space temporary files can use to the left to allocate less space or to the right for more space used by offline files.
- Click OK in the Offline Files Disk Usage Limits window when you’re done.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.