Learn how to set your monitor’s orientation to portrait flipped in Windows 7.
Set Monitor Orientation to Portrait Flipped
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Display in the Control Panel.
Note: If Display is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Change display settings in the Display window.
- Set the Orientation drop-down box to Portrait Flipped and then click OK.
Note: If you have more than one monitor, select the monitor you want to apply the changes to before setting it.
- If everything looks OK, click Keep changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.