Learn how to set the wireless adapters power settings in Windows 7.
Set the Wireless Adapter Power Settings
- Open the Control Panel in the Start menu.
- Open Power Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Power Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Change plan settings next to the power plan you want to edit.
- Click Change advanced power settings.
- Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Set the Power Saving Mode under Wireless Adapter Settings and then click OK to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.