Learn how to change where Windows 7 saves its memory dump files when a stop error or blue screen of death (BSOD) occurs.
- Right-click Computer in the Start Menu and then select Properties.
- Select Advanced system settings in the left column of the System window.
- Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section of the Advanced tab in the System Properties window.
- Type the new memory dump file location and name in the Dump file box.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.