Learn how to set Windows Defender to not view malware caught from all users in Windows 7.
Don’t View Malware from All Users
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Windows Defender in the Control Panel.
Note: If Windows Defender is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select Tools at the top of the Windows Defender window.
- Select Options in the Settings section of Windows Defender.
- Click Administrator.
- Uncheck Display items from all users of this computer and then click Save to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.