Learn how to show multiple clocks when you hover your mouse over the time in Windows 7.
Show Multiple Clocks
- Left-click the clock on the bottom right of the desktop.
- Click Change date and time settings.
- Select the Additional Clocks tab in the Date and Time window.
- You can add up to two additional clocks. Check off the additional clocks you want to set up and fill in the information.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Here is an example of what multiple clocks look like.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.