Learn how to show the desktop only on one monitor in Windows 7.
Show Desktop on One Screen
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Display in the Control Panel.
Note: If Display is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Change display settings in the Display window.
- Set the Multiple displays drop-down box to Show desktop only on 1 (or any of your other multiple monitors) and then click OK.
- If everything looks OK, click Keep changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.