Learn how to set a scheduled sync to run even if the computer is hibernating or in standby mode.
Set a Sync to Start If PC Is Hibernating or In Standby
In this example, I’ll set a scheduled sync’s advanced settings. Use this guide as a reference to your situation.
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Sync Center in the Control Panel.
Note: If Sync Center is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select Offline Files and then click Schedule.
- Check off the sync item(s) you want to schedule and then click Next.
Note: If you already have a sync schedule, click Create a new schedule.
- Select At a scheduled time.
- Click More Options.
- Uncheck The computer is awake (not in standby or hibernate).
- Click OK to move on to the remaining steps.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.