Learn how to troubleshoot the Stop 0x3F or NO_MORE_SYSTEM_PTES Stop Error (BSOD) in Windows 7.
What caused the error?
A Stop 0x3F message indicates one or more of the following problems:
- The system Page Table Entries are depleted or fragmented because the system is performing a large number of I/O actions. The hard drive is VERY busy.
- A device driver is managing memory improperly.
- An application is improperly allocating large amounts of kernel memory.
How do I fix it?
- The computer might have a bad driver. If you recently installed or updated a driver, try rolling it back or uninstalling it.
- An application or driver might need memory than your computer has. Try upgrading the software, or driver. See the software or driver’s manual and make sure the computer meets it’s hardware requirements.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.