Learn how to troubleshoot the Stop 0×50 or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Stop Error (BSOD) in Windows 7.
What caused the error?
A Stop 0×50 message occurs when requested data was not in memory.
How do I fix it?
- If you recently added new hardware to the computer, try removing it and see if the problem continues.
- Run Windows Memory Diagnostic to check the RAM for errors.
- If you installed or upgraded drivers, try rolling the driver back or uninstalling it.
- If you recently installed software or a system service, try uninstalling it.
- Try running Check Disk to check your hard drive’s file system for errors.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.