What caused the error?
A Stop 0x50 message occurs when requested data was not in memory.
How do I fix it?
- If you recently added new hardware to the computer, try removing it and see if the problem continues.
- Run Windows Memory Diagnostic  to check the RAM for errors.
- If you installed or upgraded drivers, try rolling the driver back  or uninstalling it .
- If you recently installed software or a system service, try uninstalling it.
- Try running Check Disk  to check your hard drive’s file system for errors.