Learn how to adjust ClearType text settings in Windows 7.
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Display in the Control Panel.
Note: If Display is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Adjust ClearType text in the left column of the Display window.
- Make sure Turn on ClearType is checked off and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the next 4 windows to tune ClearType.
- Click Finished to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.