Learn how to disable auto complete for browsing history of Internet Explorer in Windows 7.
Disable AutoComplete for Browsing History
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons in the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the AutoComplete section.
- Uncheck the Browsing history box and then click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.