Learn how to turn off Auto Complete in Internet Explorer for Windows 7.
Turn Off IE AutoCompete
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button.
- Uncheck Address bar and User names and passwords on forms and then click OK to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.