Learn how to turn off ClearType in Windows 7.
Turn Off ClearType
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Display in the Control Panel.
Note: If Display is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Adjust ClearType text in the left column of the Display window.
- Uncheck Turn on ClearType and then click Next.
- Click Next in the next few screens. You don’t need to participate in them.
- Click Finish to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.