Learn how to turn off PC Safeguard in Windows 7.
Disable PC Safeguard
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open User Accounts in the Control Panel.
Note: If the User Accounts item is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Manage another account.
- Select the user you want to turn enable PC Safeguard off.
- Select Set up PC Safeguard.
- Select Turn off PC Safeguard and then click Apply.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.