Learn how to enable auto complete for user names and passwords in Internet Explorer for Windows 7.
Enable User Name and Password AutoComplete
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the AutoComplete section.
- Check off User names and passwords on forms and then click OK to save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.