Learn how to turn on ClearType in Windows 7.
Turn On ClearType
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Display in the Control Panel.
Note: If Display is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Click Adjust ClearType text in the left column of the Display window.
- Check off Turn on ClearType and then click Next.
- Click Next through the next 4 windows.
- Click Finished to close the wizard and save the settings.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.