Learn how to turn on feed reading view for Internet Explorer in Windows 7.
Turn On IE Feed Reading View
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Settings button in the Feeds and Web Slices section.
- Check off Turn on feed reading view and then click OK to save the changes.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.