Learn how to turn on Internet Explorer’s Content Advisor in Windows 7.
Turn On IE Content Advisor
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Internet Options in the Control Panel.
Note: If Internet Options is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel window.
- Select the Content tab in the Internet Properties window.
- Click the Enable button in the Content Advisor section.
- Click the OK button.
- A supervisor’s password needs to be created. The supervisor’s password can override any settings in the Content Advisor. Type the supervisor’s password two times and then give a password hint.
- Click OK to save the supervisor’s password.
- Click OK in the Content Advisor window.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.