Learn how to uninstall Windows Media Center in Windows 7.
Uninstall Windows Media Center
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Open Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
Note: If Programs and Features is not available, change View by to Large icons at the top right of the Control Panel.
- Select Turn Windows features on or off in the left column of the Programs and Features window.
- Uncheck Windows Media Center and then click OK.
- Click Restart Now to restart the computer.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.