Change your Windows 8 account picture using an existing picture or snap a new one with your webcam.
- Point to the top/bottom right side of your screen with your mouse or swipe in from the right edge of the screen with your finger if your computer is touch enabled.
- Select the gear (Settings) icon.
- Select Change PC Settings.
- Select Account picture in the Personalization section of PC Settings.
- To use a picture that’s saved on your computer, select the Browse button.
- Browse to the picture, select it, and then select Choose image.
- To snap a picture using your webcam, select Camera under Create an account picture.
- Snap a shot of yourself, crop it, and then select OK.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.