Change Windows 8′s Start menu background design and color scheme.
- Point to the top/bottom right side of your screen with your mouse or swipe in from the right edge of the screen with your finger if your computer is touch enabled.
- Select the gear (Settings) icon.
- Select Change PC Settings.
- Select Start screen in the Personalization section of PC Settings.
- Choose your Start menu background pattern and color scheme from the options.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.