How to burn an audio CD using Windows Media Player that can be played on most CD players.
This guide shows you how to burn a CD using Windows Media Player from music in your library that can be played on any CD player.
Burn a CD in WMP
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Insert a blank CD.
- Click the burn tab in WMP. Notice the burn column on the right side of WMP.
- Drag individual songs or entire albums from the library to the burn column.
Hint: You can quickly drag an entire album to the burn column by dragging its album cover.
- Click Start Burn to burn the CD.
- Clear Burn List: If you want to clear the list of songs to be burned click the red X in the burn column.
- Shuffle: You can shuffle the list of songs in the burn column by dropping down the list to the left of the red X and select Shuffle List Now.
- Sorting: You can also sort the songs by Title, Album, Artist, Release Date, Rating, and File name by clicking the drop down list to the left of the red X, point to Sort, and then choose you sorting.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.