This guide shows you how to create a DVD slide show that plays on most DVD players complete with music, transitions, and pan-and-zoom affects.
Touch Up Photos
Before I create a slideshow DVD I like to touch up the photos . I like to remove red eyes , maybe make the colors more vibrant , sharpen , or even create a panoramic photo  from multiple photos.
Create and Burn Slide Show DVD
- Import the photos  into Windows DVD Maker.
- Click Next.
- Pick a menu style from the list.
- Customize the menu .
- Click Slide show so that we can change the slide show settings.
- You can add music, make the slideshow as long as the music, manually set the time between pictures, the type of transition between pictures, and whether or not to use pan and zoom affects.
- Click Change slide show when you’re finished customizing it to save the changes.
- You can preview the slideshow by clicking Preview at the top of the Windows DVD Maker window.
- Once you’re happy with the slide show click Burn.