Learn how to listen to audio or watch video at up to 2 times the normal play speed without affecting the pitch very much in Windows Media Player 11.
This guide shows you how to increase the speed of audio or video in Windows Media Player 11 without affecting the pitch too much.
This is great for listening to an audio book or watching a film in fast forward you can still understand but save time.
Adjust Play Speed Settings
- Open Windows Media Player 11.
- Click the down arrow under Now Playing.
- Point at Enhancements.
- Click Play Speed Settings.
- Click the blue line anywhere between 1.4 and 2.0 to increase the play speed of media.
- If you want to go back to the normal speed simply click the blue line above 1.0.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.