Learn how-to install those good old games (Solitaire, Minesweeper, FreeCell, and a few new ones, Chess Titans, InkBall, Mahjong Titans, and Purple Place) in Windows Vista Business edition.
Those good old games (Solitaire, Minesweeper, FreeCell, and more) are not installed by default in Windows Vista Business edition. Microsoft figures you should be working instead of playing.
This guide shows you how to install them (no disks or downloads required) assuming you have the appropriate rights associated with installing software.
Note: If you can’t install games you need to contact your systems administrator. There’s nothing I can do to help.
- Open the Control Panel by clicking Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Classic View if you’re not using Classic View on the top left of the Control Panel.
- Double-click Programs and Features.
- Click Turn Windows feature on or off located on the top left of the Control Panel.
- Check off Games in the Windows Features window.
- Click OK to install them.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.