How to manage playlists in Windows Media Player.
Windows Media Player lets you create playlists which is simply a list of songs or albums you created. You could create a playlist for a type of mood or for a party or special occasion.
Create a Playlist
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Click the Library tab.
- Click Create Playlist located on the upper left corner of Windows Media Player.
- When you click Create Playlist it’ll become highlighted. Type the name of the new playlist and press Enter on your keyboard to save it.
Add Music to a Play List
Music can be added to a play list a few ways. Here are the most common ways.
- Drag a song or album from the library into the play list.
- Right-click a song or album and point at Add to and select the play list.
- Drag a play list and drop it in another play list. All the songs in the play list will be added to the new play list.
Deleting a Playlist
Right-click the play list you want to delete and select Delete. I recommend selecting to delete the playlist from the library and your computer as well. The music in the play list will not be deleted. Only the play list itself will be deleted.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.