So you take this great picture, but there’s one problem. It’s a tad blurry. This guide shows you how to make the picture a little less blurry and bring out a few more details using Windows Live Photo Gallery.
Here are before and after images of an example photo being sharpened using this guide:
Note: This guide Uses Windows Live Photo Gallery available as a free download  from Microsoft.
Sharpen a Picture
- Open Windows Live Photo Gallery from the Start Menu.
- Find the picture you want to sharpen and open it in Windows Live Photo Gallery.
- Click Fix located at the top of Windows Live Photo Gallery.
- Click Adjust detail in the right column.
- Slid the slider to the right to sharpen the photo. If you slide it too much to the right the image will probably become distorted.
- Click Back to gallery to save the picture.
Note: If you don’t want to save the changes, click Undo at the bottom of the right column. If you’ve made multiple changes, click the arrow next to Undo and select Undo all.