This guide shows you how to uninstall a driver in Windows Vista.
Uninstall a Driver
- Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Make sure you’re in the Classic View of the Control Panel by clicking Classic View in the Control Panel’s left sidebar.
- Open System.
- Click Device Manager in the left sidebar of the System window.
- Right-click the device you want to uninstall the drivers and then select Properties.
- Click the Driver tab in the device properties window.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Click OK in the warning box.
The driver is now uninstalled.
Still need help? Ask your computer question now.